Friday, December 13, 2013

The Bus

I had a mom and son team come in with a phone that was hardly compatible with our system. They couldn't upload the icon they needed. Apparently they just moved from Florida and the boy (a sophomore in high school) had been walking to school because he didn't have a bus icon on his ID. Without the bus icon he couldn't ride the bus. And the bus service costs $400 a school year. Which is insane. When I was in high school, we took the city bus. The boy's walk is classified as a mission, and the weather today didn't get past the 20's. Poor kid.
So when they couldn't upload the image, they left. The mom came back with a flash drive, which our system couldn't read. I told her to go online and upload the image. I also told her to leave her number, so I could call her to let her know how the images came out. She seemed to appreciate the effort. So I left her a crazy message.
Her and her husband re sized this stupid bus icon several times. I was on the phone with them while it was printing out. And we finally got it! When the mom came in, I comped her photos because we went through so much nonsense. And she said that she would call corporate to let them know how great I was.

We got out late because we supposedly have a visit tomorrow.

I saved 97% on my purchase today.

No comments:

Post a Comment