Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Last Day

The coworker that I complained about a few weeks ago, will soon not be my coworker. She put in her two weeks, and apparently today was her last day. She didn't work her full shift because she may or may not have been sick. Fyi, she is a lovely woman, but a terrible coworker. I wish her all the best.

My pants were flooding, and I was wearing mismatched Christmas socks. Not exactly what I was going for.

I saw three women wearing sweats and nice shoes. I hate that look almost as much as the jeans-under-a-dress look. The greatness of the wedge boot is drastically counteracted by dumb-looking grey sweats.

I saw a girl I used to hang out with in elementary school. We had a short but sweet conversation.

I'm looking forward to my three days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment