Friday, December 13, 2013

Time Warp

My outfit was kind of dated and not flattering. The pants I recently bought (with the tags still on) at Salvation Army were way to big, and my sweater was too long. But I really like that sweater. My 'business casual' black shoes are kind of hipster. Anyway, I felt like I was drowning in my clothes. And, for some reason, I wore my xtra-large workshirt. Which is a t-shirt.

Previously, a regular and I identified a local woman as a person who was from a time loop, or some kind of warp. She dresses in only 1940's gear. And today I got to ring her up! She's really nice.

I got about four 1/2 hours of sleep last night, so I was a little weird and loopy. And I felt sluggish and out of it.

I told a few people I shop at the bulk store. They seemed surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment