Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Clearance

Today I got my Christmas clearance shopping on! I was able to use coupons for the candy. I spent more than I wanted to, but I saved 59%.

While watching Honey Boo Boo, I noticed that the mom, June, uses the word "ideal" when she means "idea". I thought maybe it was because she often uses the wrong word, or can't pronounce certain words. Then I thought it was a regional thing. But when I was facing my aisle today (aisle 8), I saw a journal called the 'Super Ideal Book'. Its thick and lined and has a band around it to keep it closed. But I  would never get it because of the word 'ideal'.

My manager was on the phone (his cell), briefly, in aisle 7. And the new girl was wearing a hat, leaning on counter, reading a magazine.

A woman came in who swears more than I do. She needed condensed milk to make a coconut alcoholic drink. She said she would bring me a shot. Which I don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment