Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Canvas Prints

I have a lot of hostility towards my workplace and co-workers and customers. It was hard to stay calm today; and in fact, I yelled at my manager because he wanted to know why I couldn't find the 'wet floor' sign. I have a lot of hostility towards my co-worker because he holds up the operation. He is kind of a dick and asks too many questions. I have a lot of hostility towards customers who have a Link card but can't speak English.

 My new schedule has me working six days in a row. I anticipate sleep deprivation.

Two older customers correctly guessed that I am carrying a boy and that I am 7 months. It was alarming.

I was moved to Photo because the guys don't trust the other guy coming in. I took the opportunity to order a canvas print. And I assembled it myself. I spent way too much time on my phone. So weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment