Wednesday, June 4, 2014

"Did You Start Lactating Yet?"

A customer actually asked me that. While he grabbed his man-boob . Awkward.

A couponer and I revealed ourselves to each other. She used a coupon, and I said that I need to get that coupon out of my binder. There was a brief pause and she started to say
"Are you one too?"
"I am. I have the Trapper-Keeper with the baseball card holders. "
We talked about past and current deals and I told her what cashiers to a avoid. We had some giggles. It's always nice to meet another.

The women's bathroom smelled like a mix between a vet's office and what I think an outdoor crime scene in July would smell like. When I investigated. I saw that someone had gotten poop splatter on the outside of the toilet bowl. And on the floor. And the wall. It smelled so bad I had to pull my shirt over my nose.

The new manager was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment