Monday, June 2, 2014

On My Smartphone

Something terrible happened to my laptop. So now I'm on my smartphone.

I rung up a guy who was on his phone and he was saying that "the Kings were on his ass". Not his ass, his friend's. I didn't know the Kings were up this far.

My crazy-ass co-worker got Employee Of The Month! I'm kind of surprised but also a little proud of him. He really wanted it.

The oldest pharmacist ever was leaving the store when he turned around and said
"You're a very pretty girl."
"Oh, thank you. Thank you."

My personal transaction was really long today. Because my co-worker accidentally pressed the wrong button. And then my coupon didn't go through and he had already pressed 'payment'. We had to void it twice! But I saved 65% so it was worth it.

Two people asked if we were hiring. I work in a very desirable location.

No comments:

Post a Comment