Friday, June 27, 2014

Dasani

An off-duty employee bought 8 cases of Dasani water. No coupons. I don't think Dasani is that good .

We were super-busy tonight. And my register was slow. So I called IC3 a lot.

At the beginning of my shift my store manager had a lot of questions regarding his duties surrounding my maternity leave. There are few. He was nice enough to show me where I could find benefits information. I have to remember to register at the hospital and to call my benefits people.

I told an older guy buying a card that I liked the card he chose. And I wished him a Happy Anniversary because that was the kind of card he was buying. He looked confused, then said,
"That's not a birthday card?"
 "No sir. It's an anniversary card."
"I have to find another card. It is her birthday, not our anniversary. She 'll think I'm not paying attention."
"Yeah. Right on. "

A guy bought a little over $100 worth of forever stamps. I wonder what he was mailing?

No comments:

Post a Comment