Friday, June 20, 2014

Wednesday and Thursday

On Wednesday I covered the day shift . From 9 am to 4:45pm.
I complained about a co-worker to management, because my list of grievances was growing.
I did my PPL on money laundering.

Today we were really busy. And lots of people were buying condemns. I rung up an old man for some K-Y jelly. He wanted to use a store/manufacturer coupon plus a manufacturer coupon. He got his boxers in a bunch about that. He claimed that we needed better wording on the coupons, and/or lawyers.

Someone asked if we were hiring. Sometimes I'm glad I work there.

A kid was trying to purchase a whole bunch of junk food but had to put several items back. And my overstock grew from there.

A guy came in and bought $500 worth of $50 Visa gift cards. His first payment card didn't go through, but it did match his ID. The second card matched and went through. I think it was all legit, but it seemed suspicious. He came back later trying to buy more cards. Very suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment