Saturday, June 7, 2014

You Go, Honey

I had an awkward interaction with two (high school?) boys. One boy started chatting with me about how they look. They were both wearing black t-shirts and khakis. The chatty one asked if they looked like brothers. They did not, which I said. But I did let then know they were matchies. And the tall one said,
"But I'm the cute one. , right?"
I guess I made a face that said he was the cute one, and he yelled ,
"Ooooohhhh!" And laughed. Which I felt really bad about. But he was, to me anyway. So awkward.

I rung up a gay/flamboyant guy; during the transaction my register kind of froze. He was fussing about it tying into the kind of day he was having. He and I had some funny, bitchy dialogue.

I was 37 minutes late because my husband's workday lasted too long. I called ahead to let them know. And then I got a chance to talk to a co-worker I haven't seen in awhile.

The pharmacy is leaving their overstock in the aisles. Let the fights begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment