Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Day

I got to work super early, as in: 7:15 am, but I left at 4:30. I brought in a cake that said "Happy Holidays heart Kim". And we had Pita Inn lunch in the breakroom. Everyone brought something, maybe.

I rang up non-stop, pretty much. Losing my mind and stressing out. Although I didn't have a whole lot of arguments, just a ton of people. My boss says that if and when I feel like smacking someone in the side of the head, I need to call my coworker up to the register to cover me.

Our employee discount was 25% off, instead of our 15% off, so I bought a lot of stuff I wouldn't normally. And of course, more than I meant to.

This guy came in early, wearing pedaphociles and carrying a lot of papers, asking about when we were open. "What about tomorrow? Is the pharmacy open tomorrow? What about January 2nd? Are you open January 2nd? Is the pharmacy open?" I looked at him, and realized his belt and waistband were down past his waist. Just under his coat, I could see the skinny whiteness of his creepy thigh. I give him a "what the hell is wrong with you?" look. Then he gave me a similar look, which kind of threw me off. So I stared him down as he walked out of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment