Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sick

No, not sick as in awesome, but sick as in I feel achy and irritated and my nose is running and my throat and chest kind of hurts and I feel icky and I have to pee a lot on account of all the damn liquids I've been drinking. I was telling my co-workers and boss that one of the most irritating things about being at the register is that you have to ask someone if you can go to the bathroom. Granted, no one says no to me, but it is still kind of sad to have to ask. Like I'm back in grade school and have to rely on the niceness of others so I can relieve my damn bladder.

On the upside, I basically paid 2 cents for a small bottle of Dawn, two bottles of cough syrup (Nature Fusion-Vicks) and two 20oz of Arizona Tea. Using my coupons. I'm too sick to explain this now. I have to go to bed. I'm thinking about using a sick day tomorrow. God forbid I get one of my old ladies sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment