Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Schedule

Dear S.B.A,
Today our store manager told me he was going to rearrange my schedule. "I gotta make a change." he said. I told him that was fine, I would just like to know about it sooner rather than later. I also hope he keeps me for days because my life gets that much more difficult when I work evenings there. I hope he keeps in mind that I have a boyfriend and another job to consider when he schedules me. He said he was going to train me in Cosmetics, which I thought I already knew. And because of the retirement of our coworker, I will be doing Hallmark also. Which is also fine, as long as I am not on the register, in Cosmetics and Hallmark all at the same time. (You know how they like to make us multi-task).
Anyway, I thought you should know I will be in your department more frequently.
See you soon!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment