Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things Went Ok

Dear S.B.A,
Things went a little smoother then yesterday, which was a trainwreck, to quote our boss. The usual suspect was a little hard to take today, because I felt just a tad emotionally unwell. But she says she misses you, btw. I got my breaks on time, and I did real well with my shopping. Observe:
First order:
Bounty Paper Towels, 8 pack- $7.99 on sale with $1 coupon back
Duracell Double As, 4 pack- $2.99 on sale
Peak Windshield Wash (2), Gallon Jug- 2/$3 with in-store coupon
All Laundry Detergent (medium size)- $4.99 on sale.
I had a 25 cent mnf coupon for Bounty, a 75 cent coupon for Duracell, and a $1 coupon for All. I also had a $10 and $3 coupon. I paid $2.61 and got my $1 coupon back.
Second order:
Some new energy bar- $1.89 with a $2 coupon back
Two bags of Bugles
A bag of Chedder Chex Mix and Honey Oat Chex Mix.
One mnf coupon for the Chex (50 cents of two) and two $1 coupons, plus an in-store $1 off four (for the snacks) left me with a grand total of $3.36. And I got a $2 coupon back.
Today was a good shopping day for my new budget plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment