Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow and the New EXA

Dear S.B.A,
We got our new E.X.A in today. He told me I need to stop climbing over the registers. Especially when there are customers around.
We got a ton of snow today. It started snowing around 10am and it hasn't stopped yet. My boss and the guy on the floor went out to shovel, but it seemed that they only shoveled the handicap spots.
One of our regulars came in, the big one, I know you know who I am talking about, and he came in shouting. He said "Heeeeyyyyy everybody! Happy Thursday! It's about to start snowing!" And he talked really loud throughout his whole visit and the transaction.
I was kind of rude to this one woman...and she comes in a lot...and I feel bad. I should not have been so rude to her. Next time she comes in, I'll probably apologize to her.
Miss you!!
P.S- I clocked in four minutes late because halfway to the car I realized I had on two different shoes on. Similar, but different enough so I had to run back home and put on matching shoes. I was all sweaty when I finally got to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment