Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shady Characters

Dear S.B.A,
My day was punctuated by several shady characters. First there was the wild-eyed boy, with a skull tattooed on his neck, born in '84 (I ID'd him), who returned a possibly stolen item and was mad when he couldn't use his gift card to purchase cigarettes.
Then we had the cops arrive, said our manager called them. The caller claimed there was someone in a red shirt masturbating in front of some women. Turns out it was a prank call. Kind of funny. Except it is wrong to prank the cops and managers.
About fifteen minutes before I was supposed to leave, someone wearing a purple Land's End coat with a purplish/bluish hoodie underneath, rushed in. He or she made sure to pull their hood over the side of the face so I wouldn't see him or her. He or she grabbed a coupon booklet and the ad and moved quickly down aisle three. As he or she was leaving, he or she pulled the hood around his or her face and had the coat zipped all the way up to his or her nose. I gave him or her a crazy look; this person's actions made me uncomfortable and curious. He or she looked me dead in the face while rushing out the door. When he or she caught me staring at them, I quickly looked up to the security camera. This person left, had seen me looking, and came back in and made sure I had stopped looking. I had stopped looking... directly. I was looking at the security camera. These bizarre actions prompted me to call our store manager so he knew in case something happened. He told me if there was something that I found weird and possibly dangerous I should call him to the front immediately.
Come back soon and help me watch these weirdos. Is there a full moon tonight? That could explain things.
Heart, K

No comments:

Post a Comment