Monday, January 9, 2012

The Time Traveler

One of my favorite coworkers is on vaycay right now, so I have decided to format this blog as a letter to her until she gets back.

Dear S.B.A-
Our favorite crazy AM regular came in and said he thinks the 1940's woman is a time traveler. He said her outfit was "too good" and she just appeared from the ally behind the store. We haven't seen her before or since, which reiterates the time traveler possibility for him.
We sold out of milk yesterday. Lots of people were stressed and angry until we got our delivery in. We'll get another one tomorrow.
I got paid for my purchase today...I bought Tom's Toothpaste ($3.99 with a $3 coupon back) and an energy bar for $1.89 with a $2 coupon back. I used two $2 coupons, paid $1.35 and got a $2 coupon and a $3 coupon back. Earlier today I bought the paper and some make-up on clearance (which was $1.49) I used a $2 coupon so I paid $1.14. Yea!
Also, I forgot my earrings at home again so I went home real quick at lunch.
Heart, Kimbrella
Miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment