Monday, January 2, 2012

Different Crew, Same Activities

Today was pretty usual with the unanswered pages, the long lines, and the fussy customers, but the two people who don't normally work Mondays were real stressed out. They seemed pretty frazzled and kept asking when this nonsense was going to end. I told them this is pretty usual for the day of the week and the time of the day... so no wonder I'm a little crazy, because I put up with this shit on a regular basis.

For those of you who have read the past posts, you would know there was an attempted robbery at my store. For that reason, I would think it would be at the top of everyone's list to get the excess money out of my drawer on a quick and regular basis. It is not. I have to page several times to get a manager to even acknowledge that I said something. Then I have to page several more times to ensure they come by. And people wonder why I yell so much. It is because no one fucking listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment