Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Awkward

I often have awkward moments throughout the day. This one was particularly so.
This guy comes in relatively frequently and finally one day he tells me he thinks I'm really cute. He also had started coming in right around my break time so we would walk out to the parking lot together. On my birthday he asked how old I was, and when I told him he was super-surprised. I think he thought he was about to rob the cradle, but evidently not so much. He also asked if I was married, divorced, and if I had any children. When I told him I had a boyfriend, he seemed disappointed. All in all, I took these comments and activities as him hitting on me.
I saw him today talking to my E.X.A, and they were speaking Serbian or Bosnian. We said hey (in English, of course) and when he left I told my manager he had been hitting on me.
"Not super-sleazy or anything. Just a 'hey, you look good' sort of way."
"Really? Are you serious?" I'm not sure why he said it like it was unbelievable I would be hit on my somebody.
"Yes I'm serious!"
"Well, thats weird. He has a wife, you know."
No. I did not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment