Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Whole Day

I spent the whole day on the register. The only good thing about that was that I sold 40 suggestive sale items. I better make it on that list or I will be salty.

The UPS guy came in as I was standing by the door wishing I could be outside in the beautiful weather we had today. He asked me to sign for something, which I did, and he went out the door. I went to give the package to one of the five managers/coworkers standing around at camera and I realized we had packages for UPS to send out. I ran out the door and through the parking lot to the truck, and I only made it to him on time because his engine stalled. Also, it has been confirmed that I am out of shape because I was out of breath from running the length of our store and the length of our parking lot. We have a small store.

One of my regulars came in the other day to tell me that our store in the hood (on Madison, west of United Center) had touch-screen registers and a fresh food and produce market. We are the last store in the district to get anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment