Sunday, March 18, 2012

Working Late

I worked from 9am to 7pm because we had warehouse and SOMEBODY called off.

Loss Prevention came in over the weekend and changed the codes to get into our stockroom and break-room. Consequently, I clocked in three minutes late because I couldn't get into the damn office. Yes I was pissed. Also, apparently we are not allowed to have anything to drink or eat at the register. This might kill me. I haven't decided yet.

I helped a woman pick out condoms so she wouldn't get preg again. I couldn't understand a lot of what she was saying on account of her accent. I recommended against the ribbed kind. I told her she should get the lubed, extra-sensitive, extra-thin kind. I asked if she needed Magnums and she said it wasn't necessary... then she laughed and held my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment