Thursday, March 8, 2012

High-Strung Hallmark

Good Lord, I got so stressed out today. I was feeling kind of hostile for part of the day so I ate a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I was still feeling hostile, but that was probably because my candy reset was taking a lot longer than it should have.

I have decided to start my training as a mall-walker by speed-walking around my store.

Someone is taking mylars off or flipping them around and I would like to know who it is. It is very irritating to have to replace mylars a few times a week. I told my managers to start watching and to leave a note in the office about not being a fuckhead who takes down the damn mylars.

I just want one day to knock out all my Hallmark boxes and to clean out my bays. It would be a lot easier to do this if people showed up to work their shifts. I would answer IC3s and do stock and price checks, but primarily I just want to hang out amongst the cards. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so, goddamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment