Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The DM

The DM came in today. Luckily we were expecting him, so I was not wearing my sweatpants. I didn't actually meet him. But I was busy when he came in, which is good. And I learned how to check the vendors in, which is also good. I've been learning how to do stuff in the event that I ever start getting paid more for the stuff I do and will do.

I also got into a terrible funk for a couple of hours wherein I thought everyone hated me and I wanted to strangle someone and I thought I couldn't finish my workday. But I made it through because I decided not to think about what was aggravating me (or perhaps I turned my anxiety over to the care of my Higher Power) and because I bullshitted with my manager as we watched the good-looking Dr. Pepper guy bring in our order.

No comments:

Post a Comment