Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Breaking Phones

Early this morning a guy I've seen before told me I look to young to be a mom. He said it with a thick Chinese (?) accent. I cheerifully told him he shouldn't say things like that because he just doesn't know. Not sure if he understood me. What I do know is, the bump brings out the crazy.

A regular of mine was purchasing a house phone. Her third in about five months.
"He broke another phone?"
"Yeah! I told him not to, but he was calling unemployment and they said they lost the money and he got upset and threw the phone across the room. Which I told him not to, but he did anyway. And now we have to get a new phone."
"That would piss me off."
"Yeah."

Apparently one of my customers has the gift of prophecy. She guessed the sex of my unborn child. Her mother could always guess, she said. Boy-carriers are more pointy and they carry lower.

I helped a woman find a dark matte lipstick to help cover the bruising from her getting her lips plumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment