Thursday, October 4, 2012

How Much Longer?

How long has it been since I was in my aisle? How many boxes do I have piled up back there? Will I get to work on time at all next week? Why do I feel management is against me?

I got an unofficial customer complaint today. She said I didn't ask her for her loyalty card, thus she forgot to hand it to me. (Although I think it's on her keys, which she was holding.) She told my store manager that she is old and forgets stuff, but actually it's all my fault that she forgot, because I should have asked her. Which to me is ridiculous. As someone who has way too many loyalty cards, and has a terrible memory, I appreciate when people remind me to swipe, but I do not count on them to do so. Also, she tried to get me to use a coupon that didn't match the product in the transaction. And I was annoyed that both my bosses had to say something to me about her.

I hate this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment