Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Repeater

There was some unrest today. As usual, I felt kind of persecuted, although I'm not sure why. The new guy moved and/or got rid of the boxes I was saving even though they were labeled "save". Either he has OCD or he is an asshole. Or he is stupid.

I finally got the info I need to take my leave sucessfully. I got all the telephone numbers and the forms and hopefully all the right info. I'm not trying to cheat the system, but I want what I want and I will be sure I get it.  And I am someone who reads the fine print and makes sure she is getting the most out of whatever is going on. I got this.

The Repeater came in today. And she asked when the baby was due.
"January."
"Oh, January? Oh, you should be fine. ... You should be fine. You'll be fine."
"Umm, yes I know I'll be fine."
"Because we are almost in November, and January isn't that far away from November, so you should be fine."
"Yes, I know that."

No comments:

Post a Comment