Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New EXA and Old Assholes

The title is misleading. The old asshole I am referring to is this middle or high school girl who comes in many mornings, buys junk food, and is very rude. Today she was making snide comments about me to her friend...making it sound like I was stupid for asking if the drinks were together. When she got her change from the coin machine she, with attitude, slams down the quarter and asks for a "less yucky" one. Then she asks for a quarter instead of the two dimes and nickel the machine gave her. I opened up the drawer, saw that we had no change, slammed it, and said "nope". And she said, sideways and to her friend,
"Baaadd service. I'ma tell everyone to shop at the store at the corner."
Her friend said that if she was the cashier, she would have already slapped her. Thanks, honey.

I was having such a good morning, and then I got to work. I was unnecessarily short and kind of rude to an employee from another store. Not even sure why. Maybe because it was early and the machines weren't working right.

My coworkers made fun of me, then my lunch. Just like middle school. Except now I actually tell people to "shut the fuck up."

No comments:

Post a Comment