Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sweet Dreams Are Made of This

Last night my dream took place near the front register of my store, and in the Hallmark aisle. And I was talking to my former coworker, who has retired in real life. In my dream she was even smaller than in real life. I don't know what is going on in my subconscious that would allow me to dream of a place I spend 40 hours of my waking life in, but I don't like it.

Number of People Who Mentioned My Pregnancy:
Ten
Number of People Who Touched My Belly Without Asking:
One
To the odd woman out: I will remember you, and I swear to Jesus if you do that again I will have a freakout.

A guy buying smokes told me he doesn't actually smoke. I didn't really hear him, so I said ok. Then he said,
"I'm buying my ex-wife smokes so she'll lay off me."
"Sounds like you got a situation there."

No comments:

Post a Comment