Sunday, August 25, 2013

And Then There Were Three

We were short one person and it threw us off.

A woman wanted to buy a whole case of eggs, which is fifteen cartons. We only had that one until Tuesday, so my manager said no. She said they go through 24 eggs a day. Which is obscene to me. There better be 12 people in that family. Reminds me of the John Waters film, "Pink Flamingos".

The new guy is highly suspicious. He wanted to leave early tonight, but no one would let him. He says that the manager was going to let him end his shift at 10:30, but this week he has to stay till 12:30. But just for this week. According to the manager, he never said that he had to leave early.

I had to re-do the reader board again this week. I was a lot faster at it, so I was pretty proud of myself. While I was out there, I was blowing bubbles with my gum and when I brought it back into my mouth, there was a little crunch. I think I might have gotten a bug. Also, I hit my leg, and I got a nasty bruise right on my vein.

I close again tomorrow, and then on Monday I get my wisdom teeth taken out. I'm very stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment