Saturday, August 10, 2013

Getting Out Late

We got out late because the new manager wasn't paying attention to the time. And he interfered with my closing schedule by asking me the same questions about making signs and mylars over and over. Finally I told him I wasn't going to help him anymore because I was on schedule and because his duties were not my concern. Because I don't get paid the same as he does. He also asked me why I wasn't a manager, didn't I want to be one, wasn't I trained like a manager..etc. etc. And I had a little freak-out and told him I tried to take the skills assessment test, couldn't get into it, went on vacation, and when I came back, he was there. Oops.

On the upside, my sister came to visit. And my son and husband came in to say hey and possibly get pizzas. The lady I was helping in photo, and the girl at the register both said he (my son) was crazy-cute. And I helped the same woman I helped a few days ago. We printed a lot of pictures. I like her, although I think she might be a tad crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment