Sunday, August 18, 2013

We Were Short One Person

We didn't have a person in Cosmetics, but we still made it out on time. Not sure how, but I'm glad we did.

There were two guys who came in about three times each, buying a few things each time. I guess they're just disorganized, although one of them informed me he would be back everyday to purchase a small bag of nuts. Right on.

Even though it was over 60 degrees outside all night, this woman came in an outfit that was very suspicious. Her legs looked like they were covered by maybe two or three pairs of pants, she had hiking boots on, a button-up with a few t-shirts underneath, a sweater tied around her shoulders, and a jacket tied around her waist. She bought a package of Hanes Men's T-Shirts. I've seen her before, but never in so many layers.

Why children come into my store after 8pm is beyond me. There was a super-cute kid in a thermal pajama set, with his pull-up visible. His head was enormous, and he was in the cart, just looking around. His family were all on their phones.

During one of our rushes, a bouncy-ball bounced behind the register. Because of a few rambuncious kids whose parents didn't want to tell them how to live.

There were a few sets of parents-with-children purchasing a bunch of school supplies. All parties looked upset at the idea of the school year upon us and the prices of such important items.

I saved 71% on my purchase of notebooks, erasers, hair dye, make-up remover and chocolate. Yes. My co-workers were duly impressed.

I have tomorrow and the next day off, for which I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment