Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bitterness

I am trying to get over my bitterness about being at a job that is seemingly going nowhere. I feel that I am under-paid and under-appreciated. I mostly like the benefits I get, but I am highly annoyed about the manager situation. Obviously I need to apply to something else. Yes, I am happy I have a job. But I feel that people look down on me for having the job I do. I wish I could be a SAHM (stay at home mom), but that is just not reality for us. It is what it is.

A woman I was ringing up was on the phone. I think that is totally rude and obnoxious and often leads to a minor mishap. The gentleman behind her was one of our pharmacy techs, and I asked him if he gets annoyed when people do that to him. He said he won't ring people up when they are on the phone. I told him I wish I had that kind of power.

An ex-co-worker of mine came in and said my facing sucks. Which was totally annoying and obviously not true. Shortly after that my manger said my aisles looked really good. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment