Sunday, January 26, 2014

Disgruntled Employees

With that girl quitting, there is a scramble to cover her shifts. I refuse to be guilted into taking shifts I don't really want. I worked two nights this week without enough people.

Another employee came in and told me we have online coupons that one can attach to one's rewards card! How exciting! The register acknowledged that the member had a digital coupon, then the cashier will say 'yes' to using that coupon. I'm super excited about loading these coupons onto my card.

My transaction went from $48 to $11, which is a savings of 77%. I had to have the cashier change the prices on some stuff because the clearance prices weren't coming up. I pulled my coupons out of my new to-go coupon holder!

Some guy with a really heavy Indian accent called to ask if his Link card would cover a Glucerna purchase. I told him I didn't know. He said he wanted me to find out, and he got very upset when I told him there was no way I could check. He wanted to send someone to pick up his Glucerna, but he wouldn't do that unless someone would tell him if he could purchase it with his Link. Which we couldn't do. I had to transfer him to the manager.

Both the manager and the woman at the front Register got really high strung. They seemed worried about stuff that doesn't really matter. What does matter is me getting a sneak peak at next week and the week after's ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment