Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Left Eye

My left eye stings. So not really painful, but not painless. I'll probably have to wear my glasses tomorrow.

There is a weird white guy that has some boundary issues who comes in all the time. He called me "Earrings" today, and he wanted me to get him a spoon from the break room. This irritated me greatly. I curtly told him that we only had forks, which I did not offer him. I hope he didn't hear me talking about how stressed out he makes me.

This woman had a coupon that she wanted to use on a past purchase. The coupon was not for the items she purchased, but my manager ok'd the transaction anyway. The coupon value was higher than product value. I had to return the products and then have her buy it back, using the coupon. I tried to do it all in one transaction and had to call a manager for a total void. The customer was starting to get aggravated at me because it was taking so long. Apparently her son would be mad, because she left him in her car. Not my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment