Friday, January 31, 2014

Blue Horoscopes

I pulled an evidently very important muscle in my left butt cheek. When I move a certain way, I get a stab of pain. And obviously that muscle goes all the up my back...so the pain does too. Dang.

A youngish friendly-looking woman came to my register. I noticed all her items had a blue label. Progresso, Red Bull...and a few other items. Then I told her I wasn't O.C.D.

I think a lot of resentments are being held by various employees.

A lot of kids were out really late. Some kids were with their parents because they were two and six, but there were a few middle-schoolers out. Around 9pm, 10pm, and almost 11 pm. I think that is crazy! My kids' bedtime is 8 pm and I wouldn't bring him outside after that. Unless there is some kind of emergency. God forbid. The kids were fussy and wild and high-strung. Because it was too late to be out.

I overheard a guy telling his friend that he has started reading his horoscope. And its' turning out to be true. Evidently the reader is finding new ways to think about life.

These entries would be much more detailed and interesting if I wasn't so tired when I get home. Also, I watched Snapped, and it was distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment