Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sweet N' Salty Chex Mix

I purchased the titiled Chex Mix because it made an apperence to me in a dream. You know what else came to me in a dream? My whole fucking job. I dream about my idiot co-workers, ringing people and being in the store during the apoclolypse. It is even more disturbing than the really violent dreams I used to have.

The Chex Mix is on sale right now, for 99 cents a bag. I got a coupon from bettycrocker.com for 60 cents off two. The Purex is on sale too, for $2.99. And I had a Sunday paper coupon for $1-off-one. So I paid $2-something for two bags of snacks and a bottle of detergent.

We try to get out early and I feel like I was dragging behind because I chat too much, but also because I pulled a muscle in my leg.

Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment