Friday, January 3, 2014

Long Day

Things were going well today. Until I looked at the clock and realized how much time had not passed. My two co-workers were not aggressive with their breaks, so they went late. And then I had to let them know in no uncertain terms when I was going on my lunch.

My lunch was a pop, a bunch of celery sticks with peanut butter, and a few cashews.

Christmas stuff went on 75% off. So obviously I bought stuff. I used a store coupon and saved 94%.

One of my co-workers came in a hung around for a while. Then he asked to switch shifts with me. This is the fourth time he's asked to switch with me, and I figured for good workplace karma I should agree to do it one time. So I have tomorrow off.

We got out late because the new girl moves really slow and doesn't listen well. But I was able to help her because I got my stuff done early.

No comments:

Post a Comment