Sunday, March 16, 2014

$114

I accidentally let a customer walk out on her $114 photo print charge. I rung everything up, price modified almost everything, and then told her the total. She was alarmed, then asked me to make sure all her envelopes were there. So I double-checked her stubs with her envelopes. Then I moved on to placing a new order for her. After that, I put the battery from her beat-up 35 mm back in the right way.
Then I went to take a passport for a wealthy couple who had distinct and wrong ideas about their images.
I totally spazed out when I realized I didn't receive payment for those photos. I called the customer, and got a busy signal! Not only does she not have a digital camera or a computer, but she doesn't have call waiting! I told her what happened, and she agreed to come back in. She was sad she didn't have time to go out to eat before going to her friends' to cat-sit. This woman should be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment