Sunday, March 30, 2014

Passport Collage

Today seemed really long. Probably because my manager let us out late.

I helped a guy get the right prints for his girlfriend's collage. When he was struggling with getting our app to work I had to call one of my co-workers. And I showed him my phone, which is the AT&T flip phone. He looked at me like I was crazy and told me to "stop it". He ordered the 4x4s. About a half hour later he comes back and we discuss the difference between the passport size photo and the wallet size. We had to go through his photos, and I typed the passport code in each time. By the time we finished, he was really high strung.

I had a lot of other things to write, but now I'm exhausted because I spent too long on our website ordering a photo card. And it took way too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment