Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Age Of Aquarius

I always find it eerie when it is warmer upon my exit from work, then it was when I got there.

"9. It's a perfect time for a new look. Revamp your haircut or style. Make creative changes. You're extra attractive. Handle a chore you've been avoiding, and free space for something new. Consider all possibilities." My horoscope, from Chicago Tribune.
I read this during my lunch break, after I had gone to the salon for a treatment and cut and style. A few of my co-workers complimented me.

The new guy recognized my tattoo, and could correctly name the religion the symbol corresponds to. I was impressed. But then he told me about his past activities, which are illegal, and it made me wonder what kind of sense he had. What if I was a snitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment