Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring Forward

There are a few signs in the office reminding folks that tonight is the time change: spring forward. Myself and a few other employee mimed the springing forward when we talked about it.

I am exhausted.

I stopped by the pharmacy to ask about buying our store brand Benadryl for my 13-month old. We had spent a few hours in the ER due to a rash, and the nurse told me to get Benadryl. But the box said not to give it to children under four. The pharmacist said I could give it to my son with a baby syringe, and only very little. How nerve wracking!

There was a broken bottle of Tim McGraw cologne, broken, in the clearance aisle. When I picked it up, it got all over my hand. So I smelled like dude for the last half hour a shift. It gave me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment