Thursday, March 13, 2014

Who Ate The Last Doughnut?

Yes. That is a legitimate question. I was thinking about them in the office and next thing I knew the box was in the trash. Dang.

I was lookin' real rough today because I think I scratched my eye, so it was watering a lot. And looking kind of swollen. And I was feeling under the weather but came to work anyway. Which was a mistake because I felt terrible for most of my shift. And I had that sick-face on...my mouth was open, my lips were dry, my eyes were blurry...I was struggling. If I am feeling under the weather tomorrow around 1 or 2pm, I am calling off.

A group of guys came in a two of them wanted to buy a carton of cigarettes. I talked to two of them while the other ones were probably stealing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment