Friday, March 7, 2014

Lunch Time!

As it turns out, when I don't ask (or tell) my co-workers when I (or they) am (are) going on lunch, we have a cluster-fuck and people went on lunch late and threw off our whole evening schedule. If I don't ask people when they're going, no one has a conversation about their schedule, which affects everyone else's schedule. I give myself permission to schedule lunches within the first hour of my shift.

The woman in Cosmetics is irritaing me more and more. I hope our schedule changes soon so I don't have to deal with her as much. Or I'll just keep ignoring her like I am.

A unfortuante-looking couple came in and wanted new passport photos. I had just taken their photos last week, and they really liked them then. Today they decided that they couldn't see their eyes. And they decided that they didn't want to wear their glasses. Even though I told them that if they always wear them, they should be wearing them in the photo. But they didn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment