Monday, March 3, 2014

The Portrait People

There is husband/wife team who submit 11x14s of portraits. The portraits are sitting shots...the subject is obviously aware of the photographer. Some of these portaits need further color correction. The ones today were magenta. These portaits are of the staff and residents of a nursing home. If these are professional portraits, I can't understand why they are printing them at our store. And I always want to tell them that their images are either slightly out of focus or need more color correction.

I got four free items today.
The Kelloggs breakfast diet drink- free after in-store coupon.
A probiotic vitamin box- free after in-store coupon.
Nivea shaveing cream: buy one get one free, $3.22 for two and I had a $2-off-two coupon.
Nivea Men's Face stuff: buy one get one free, $6.99 for two, a $2 coupon off each.

I got almost $3 in PMs tonight. Every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment