Sunday, September 16, 2012

Loyalties and Bloody Noses

I got a bloody nose today. Which my book says is normal. It was still almost embarrassing, although nowhere near at the middle school level.

I printed out a bazillion coupons yesterday; way more than I intended. My printer ran low on ink. And the coupons said 'redeem at another store' and I took that as a suggestion, not an order. My coworker pushed them through anyway, mostly because he is awesome. My checkouts take a long time these days, because of our loyalty card and my coupons.

Today was the first day of our loyalty card sign-up. I signed up one total person, comprised of the two people I halfway signed up. I couldn't finish either of my sign-ups because of my frustration and confusion. Which is sad, really.

I politely accused my new coworker of hanging up on my boyfriend, and she was very defensive. I'm pretty sure it was her, who else could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment