Sunday, September 2, 2012

We Miss You

I hope you know how much we will miss you.
You trained me on my first day. We bonded over managers we didn't like. We had a lot of hilarious and non-work related conversations.
You always made me laugh. I think the last time I saw you, you made me laugh was when you were making fun of me for buying and carrying too much stuff to my car. I dropped a jar of salsa, and you yelled
"Ma'am! I think you dropped something!"
and I erupted into a fit of giggles.
You always called me "ma'am" and it made me feel old. I told you to stop and you never did.
I got mad at you for being late and forgetting my breaks and getting distracted by hot girls. You would ask if I was for real mad, and if I really hated you, and I of course responded no. Because it was hard to stay mad at you.
Sometimes when you rung people up, you would make these crazy faces at them when they weren't looking. And again, I would erupt into giggles.
We talked about serious stuff too.
We always had a lot of fun working together.
I could always count on you to like my fragrance. And when I needed a compliment, I could count on you to give me one.
I very much enjoyed working with you. I wish I knew you better, but what I did know about you, I liked. Of course, there will forever be unanswered questions. 
We miss you so much. And I hope you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment