Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tazers and Athlete's Foot

This woman came up to my register with a tube of the store brand athlete's foot cream. She had talked to me before, and I think she might be a little paranoid. She pointed to her cream and said that she never had to use this stuff before she moved to this town. She has lived here thirty years. Somehow she connected her athlete's foot to the police's use of tasers. I was reminded that the police taser pregnant women too. She said that this is a godless town, but the worst people are those in law enforcement. Apparently, especially detectives and beat cops. She also hopes God will bless my child. English is not her first language, and I wonder if I am missing something in the translation. Other than her paranoia, this woman seems totally normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment