Monday, September 3, 2012

Seriously?

I bought a card for you, and it is in the office waiting to get signed by everyone so we can give it to your parents. They came in today and had photos of you printed. Like she said, I hope it looks good down here from paradise.

I always have a jacket, hoodie or sweater on my cart. Today I had my only maternity hoodie, and I had to grab it out of this woman's hands. She picked up my goddamn hoodie, and seemed to be looking through it. When I snatched it from her, I angerly said,
"Can I help you with something? Why did you pick up my stuff?"
In accented English she says,
"I was looking for Kleenex."
"Well, not in my jacket."
Then she has the nerve to get short with me. After he fussing about finding Kleenex, (or not finding it), I reluctantly and angerly walk her to the aisle. A few minutes later I see her at the front register asking for help. Thank god one of my favorite coworkers was working and he helped her. Sort of. The nerve of some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment