Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mutiny and Deals

There is unrest among the staff because of the inconsistantly of treatment of diffrent workers. The unrest also stems from the inconsistent training of the new people. Who are basically doing whatever they feel like.

I spent $18.63 today. On:
Folgers Country Roast- $6.99 and I had a 25 cent coupon
Tide Boost packets- $3.99
(2) Bounce fabric softner sheets-$3.99, I had a $2 off three coupon
Bone-shaped dog chew toy- 50 cents and I used a $3 store coupon so the overage was applied to the rest of the purchase
(2) sticks of Right Gaurd deoderant-b1g1f, and I had a $2 off two coupon. (With my discount, they were $3.82)
Neutrogena Deep Clean Face Wash- 25% off, with a $1 off peelie (it rang up at $4.64)

My goal is to get my stockpile big enough so that I don't have to leave my house for a month while I'm on maternity leave. I think I can achieve that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment