Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

Thank God we got time and a half today. One woman was particularly rude and difficult and it was just because there was a misunderstanding. I'll remember her, though. I will absolutely do nothing good for her in the near future. And karma will get her. But right after her a sweet woman in a fabulous shade of pink told me I don't have to take that, and that none of us deserved to be treated like that.

My coworker and I had a lot of chat time. And interesting I probably shared too much information about myself.

While in the Hallmark aisle, I remembered what I had done on the 4th of July in years past and it kind of threw me off, because I had some interesting 4ths', to say the least. Some of them are not worth remembering. And about my Hallmark aisle, it would look a lot better if I had some time to work on it. Like maybe more than once a week. It makes no sense for me to hang out in that aisle and try to be on Register one. The same goes for my Hallmark bay. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment